U/6 M 6-7 pm W 5:30-6:30 pm
U/8 M 6-7 pm W 5:30-6:30 pm
U/10 M 7-8 pm W 6:30-7:30 pm
U/12 Tues & Thurs 6-7 pm
U/14 Tues & Thurs 7-8:30pm
U/18 Tues & Thurs 8:30-9:30pm
CHA Coaching Director:
MAHA D7 Coaching Director:
MAHA Coaching Director:
Below are the links and steps you will need to get certified to be on the ice and bench with the skaters.
- Register with USA Hockey as a Coach/player https://www.usahockeyregistration.com/login_input.action
- Complete the MAHA background check http://www.maha.org/page/show/1207426-background-check
- Complete the age specific module for peewee https://usahcepmodules.flexxcoach.com/
- Complete Safesport training http://www.usahockey.com/safesporttraining
- Review Concussion training https://www.cdc.gov/headsup/youthsports/training/index.html
- Attend a clinic before Dec 31 http://www.usahockey.com/coachingclinics
Registration is $45 with USA hockey, the background check is $12, age specific module $10 and the clinic is $45. All of this you can get back at the end of the season by simply submitting a request to the board with a copy of the receipts.
St. Ignace 10/22/17
These are the closest clinics. All others are further downstate!
MAHA Background check:
Age specific modules: