U/6 (Mini Mites): Mondays & Wednesdays 6:00 - 6:50 p.m.
U/8 (Mites): Mondays & Wednesdays 6:30-7:20 p.m.
U/10 (Squirts): Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:00 - 6:50 p.m.
U/12 (Peewees): Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:00 - 8:20 p.m.
U/14 (Bantams): Mondays & Wednesdays 7:30 - 8:50 p.m.
CHA Coaching Director:
Below are the links and steps you will need to get certified to be on the ice and bench with the skaters.
- Register with USA Hockey as a Coach/player https://membership.usahockey.com/
- Complete the USA Hockey background check https://www.usahockey.com/backgroundscreen
- Complete the age specific module https://www.usahockey.com/agespecificmodules
- Complete Safesport training http://www.usahockey.com/safesporttraining
- Review Concussion training https://www.cdc.gov/headsup/youthsports/training/index.html
- Attend a clinic before Dec 31 http://www.usahockey.com/coachingclinics
Registration is $51 with USA hockey, the background check is $30, age specific module $10 and the clinic is $45. All of this you can get back at the end of the season by simply submitting a request to the board with a copy of the receipts.
These are the closest clinics. All others are further downstate!
USA Hockey Background check:
Age specific modules: