U/6 M 6-7 pm W 5:30-6:30 pm
U/8 M 6:30-7:30 pm W 6:00-7:00 pm
U/10 Tues 6-7:00 pm & Thurs 6-7 pm
U/12 Tues 6:30-7:30 pm W 6:30-8:00 pm
U/14 M 7:30-8:30 pm W 7:00 - 8:30 pm
CHA Coaching Director:
MAHA D7 Coaching Director:
MAHA Coaching Director:
Below are the links and steps you will need to get certified to be on the ice and bench with the skaters.
- Register with USA Hockey as a Coach/player https://membership.usahockey.com/
- Complete the USA Hockey background check https://www.usahockey.com/backgroundscreen
- Complete the age specific module https://www.usahockey.com/agespecificmodules
- Complete Safesport training http://www.usahockey.com/safesporttraining
- Review Concussion training https://www.cdc.gov/headsup/youthsports/training/index.html
- Attend a clinic before Dec 31 http://www.usahockey.com/coachingclinics
Registration is $51 with USA hockey, the background check is $30, age specific module $10 and the clinic is $45. All of this you can get back at the end of the season by simply submitting a request to the board with a copy of the receipts.
These are the closest clinics. All others are further downstate!
USA Hockey Background check:
Age specific modules: